This page has moved to a new address.

Favorite singer of Februari: Lana del Rey

This is not another blog: Favorite singer of Februari: Lana del Rey

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Favorite singer of Februari: Lana del Rey

Maybe you recognize her characterizing voice. Some people think it's awful, but i totally like it! She has an unique voice, dark and a little bit smokey. I can endlessly listen to her album 'Born to Die' and, when I have my playlist on shuffle, it goes most of the time to one of her songs. What a coincidence!
Do you like Lana del Rey?





 

 By the way, i received my first sponsored product today, so you can look forward to an advertorial. My first advertorial, yay i'm excited!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home