This page has moved to a new address.

Hairdresser, will you be kind with me?

This is not another blog: Hairdresser, will you be kind with me?

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hairdresser, will you be kind with me?

RINGGG! Eight o'clock in the morning and my alarm goes off. Oh no, today is the day! I have to go to the hairdresser...

I still remember that day like it was yesterday.
-A little 11 year old girl with long brown hair going to the hairdresser's. She told her to only cut off the little split ends, but when she left the boutique, her hair was like 8cm shorter... After that time she told herself she will never go to the hairdresser again!

The last sentence is unrealistic, but sometimes, i'm still that little girl with her precious long hair. Of course, it's not all bad, it feels nice when someone is combing and washing your hair. Still, i was a little bit nervous,when the hairdresser took his scissors. But nothing to afraid of! In fact, i like my new haircut. It's only 2cm shorter with some tufts around my face. 


Now i'm thinking of cutting my hair at least 25cm shorter in a few months. Somebody told me about the Haarwensen foundation. They make wigs for children who lost their hair because of a medical treatment, such a good initiative! 

-What do you think? Should i donate my hair?









Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2013 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

Amazing hair.*_*
I like your blog.
Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know follow you then back.;)
Lovely greets Nessa
My Blog

 
At February 7, 2013 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO IT!!

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home