This page has moved to a new address.

Unposted pictures!

This is not another blog: Unposted pictures!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Unposted pictures!

Hiiii! I was searching through my computer when i found this pictures Elise took a while ago. I have to say that i miss my hair a little... The pictures were meant as some test shots before we started taking pictures with the angel wings, and also for the DIY tutorial i wanted to make for this jeans blouse. And yes, i promise, i'll make that tutorial later this week! When i've found my usb-stick with the pictures, which i lost, again... I already turned my room upside down and still haven't found it. Any ideas where it can be hiding? ☹
Damn, why am i so chaotic...?

Studded shirt  Zara // Jeans blouse  DIY 
Velvet leggings  Action // Boots  Nature Breeze

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2013 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Wouter said...

You should wear that more often Sara!

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home