This page has moved to a new address.

My favorite quotes

This is not another blog: My favorite quotes

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My favorite quotes

If you never chase your dreams, you'll never catch them.
This quote sounds a bit dramatic but hey, what's the world without a little drama?























I'm not random or anything. It's just that sometimes, I like to dig a hole in my backyard, get inside and pretend I'm a carrot.
Haha, i love this one! It doesn't make sense at all, but come on, i believe everybody has the need sometimes to act like a carrot!






















Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. 
This last one is my very clever advice for you (since i have so much experience of life, uhu) and it's also my bio on twitter.

5 Comments:

At March 26, 2013 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

great quotes ;)

 
At March 27, 2013 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Tamara said...

Wauw, die laatste is heel mooi!

 
At March 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM , Blogger www.mandyderoo.nl said...

Haha die van die wortel! Ik kende de andere 2 al maar ze zijn erg goed.

 
At March 31, 2013 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I particularly like the 1st quote! thnx for sharing xx

http://petit-macaron.blogspot.com.au/

 
At March 31, 2013 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I like the last quote. I wish i could do something big ;)



http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home