This page has moved to a new address.

Blogchallenge!

This is not another blog: Blogchallenge!

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blogchallenge!

Heeii! Maybe you've seen a blogchallenge like this on other blogs and you're getting a little tired of it. Well, sorry for you, i'm still doing one. But i didn't like the idea of having a 30 days long challenge cause that will be boring, so i decided to pick 10 subjects to post about. 

Let's see what you can expect the next few weeks!
Day 1 - Meaning of my blog name
Day 2 - Weird things I do when I'm alone
Day 3 - My fears
Day 4 - My day in pictures
Day 5 - Clothes I wore when I was young
Day 6 - My views on religion
Day 7 - Where I like to be in 10 years
Day 8 - Ten songs that pop up when my playlist is on shuffle
Day 9 - Five strenghts and weaknesses I have
Day 10 - Something I wanted when I was young.

Oh and about this random picture, i found it when i was looking for pictures to put in frames.
It was taken last year, when Emmelie and i were painting her room and decided to have a paint-fight haha. Miss those good times so bad!

I'll try to post two times a week about this challenge. Excided to read more? 

Lots of love,
     Sara

Labels:

3 Comments:

At May 21, 2013 at 5:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ik vind dit een hele leuke challenge en ben al benieuwd :) Misschien doe ik ook wel zo een op mijn blog :D xx Romy

 
At May 22, 2013 at 7:38 AM , Blogger Bo Amée said...

Wat een leuke challenge! Vast heel leuk om te lezen. Ik heb je gevolgd :)
Liefs, Bo

 
At May 22, 2013 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Leuk! Ook hele leuke onderwerpen.. ik ben benieuwd!! x

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home