This page has moved to a new address.

THE MEANING OF MY BLOG'S NAME

This is not another blog: THE MEANING OF MY BLOG'S NAME

Saturday, June 1, 2013

THE MEANING OF MY BLOG'S NAME

Write a post about the meaning of your blog's name, easy peasy. At least, that's what I was thinking while making the blogchallenge. But now I'm beginning to understand the meaning of a writer's block.

I could say that 'This is not another blog' means that this blog has to be different than the others, but hellooo captain obvious, that would be too easy. But how on earth could it be possible to write a whole post about something I randomly picked?!

Well, let's take a look at the similiarity first. I post pictures about:
My food   
My outfits
My life

What a disappointment, it turned out I'm just a ordinary, mainstream blogger. My world just collapsed...















Or maybe, there's more... There are millions of blogs on the internet, but nobody likes all of them. Just like thousands of bloggers have written about the same piece of make-up. Some posts are that boring someone with sleeping problems could fall asleep within 5 minutes, while others can make you run to the store. 
What's the difference between those posts? It has something to do with the personality of the blogger and the way they write their posts. I could say 'everyone is different and unique' but that would be too cliche. So let's say i'm the only one of my kind, and that's why I picked 'This is not another blog'.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
     Sara

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 1, 2013 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Joy | The life of Joy said...

Lovely post! I think every blog is different and you like it because of the person behind it. His or hers creativity, ability to make those word that catch your attention and the photo he or she makes. The smile of the person that you like or not like. I think it is all about the person. Xo

 
At June 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM , Blogger julia marino said...

Wow amazing! You're absolutely right that a unique blog is about the way you present it. If you put your own style in it, it will be different and will catch on to other people! I like it!
Xo
Laternevercame.blogspot.com

 
At June 16, 2013 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lijkt het je leuk om een winactie te winnen met 2 leuke nagellakjes in de kleuren paars en roze, een lange muntketting met buddha, een schattig armbandje met glazen hartje en een enkelbandje met allerlei verschillende kleuren muntjes voor in de zomer! Volg dan de instructies op mijn blog en win :)! Liefs, Floor

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home