This page has moved to a new address.

FOREVER TWENTY ONE

This is not another blog: FOREVER TWENTY ONE

Monday, June 24, 2013

FOREVER TWENTY ONE

Forever21   €3,50            |            Forever21   €17,75           |             Forever21   €3,50

Believe me when I say that there is no better way to get rid of examstress than shopping. Lots of shopping. And since today was extremely stressfull, I thought I deserved something in return. *Behave yourself*

Behaving was hard but, yeaaaah I did it! I really wanted to high five myself after checking out, but that would have been completely awkward in front of my family. So I just high fived myself in my head.

Those tops were only €3,50, plus I needed a new black shorts. The only thing that's still missing now is a nice tan. My lovely sun, where are you?

What do you think of those purchases?

Labels:

10 Comments:

At June 25, 2013 at 1:01 AM , Blogger Veronique said...

Ik heb ook altijd iets verdiend na een stressvolle dag! Leuke dingen heb je besteld

 
At June 25, 2013 at 8:09 AM , Anonymous Joyce said...

die topjes zijn leuk zeg! en fijne prijsjes:)

 
At June 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM , Blogger the desert foxx said...

Super mooie aankoopjes! Lekker goedkoop ook!

xx

 
At June 25, 2013 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Oh ik geloof je meteen! Shoppen lucht ooit zo op :)
Leuke items!
Een reactie terug: Die zonnebril van mijn Polyvore set komt van starstyle.com :)

 
At June 25, 2013 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely! They are perf :)

http://coolerthanyourlove.blogspot.com.es <3

 
At June 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM , Blogger Rand T said...

love the black pair!

 
At June 26, 2013 at 5:24 PM , Blogger The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

Always love Forever XXI too <3

 
At June 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice !!
xo.
FROM HATS TO HEELS

www.fromhatstoheels.com

 
At June 27, 2013 at 10:21 PM , Blogger Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Haha, alles is een goed excuus om te gaan shoppen! ;)

En Forever21 heeft en leuke kleding voor een leuk prijsje.



www.style-chameleon.com

WIN A PAIR OF SHOES ON MY BLOG!!!

 
At June 28, 2013 at 11:26 AM , Blogger Make it mine said...

Wat een leuke aankoopjes! :) En de titel van je blog vind ik ook heel leuk en origineel! <3

Liefs,
Adriënne

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home