This page has moved to a new address.

SKATE

This is not another blog: SKATE

Sunday, June 30, 2013

SKATE





My little sister tried to teach me how to waveboard once. It failed. Hilarious and humiliating how I was beaten by a ten-years old. She moved around like she never did anything else while I fell almost every minute. Someday I do wanna learn how to skate though. I stand in awe for people who do all those kickflips and other tricks with terrifying names flawless. Until then, I'll just stay safe and sound with both feet on the ground.


And the good part: I passed my final tests and DELF exams! School is almost done and it feels sooooo good. In 11 days, I'll leave for Paris and after that for England and France with my family.
Cropped tops who are not allowed at school can be trotted out again and worrying about my grades won't be on the agenda for almost two months.

I'm still not sure about the Forever21 shorts. It's almost three sizes to big but in my enthousiasm, I pulled the labels of. What do you think? 
Love,
     Sara

P.S. Google Friend Connect is shutting down, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin!

Labels:

14 Comments:

At June 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Hummingbird Girl said...

Love Your short top!!!

 
At June 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Amber said...

leuke outfit Saar!
te grote shorts maakt niet uit, vind ik juist heel leuk staan!

 
At June 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Eve Dijkema said...

Super gaaf zo met die croptop! xx

 
At July 1, 2013 at 11:00 AM , Blogger Marion | The Dutch Adventure Seeker said...

Stoere foto's! Die croptop staatje echt heel goed!

 
At July 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

staat echt heel leuk!
en je short is prima hoor!

 
At July 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Mooie outfit. En je hebt echt een goed lichaam voor zo'n top!

Liefs,
Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

 
At July 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Ambypure said...

Leuke outfit, staat je goed!

 
At July 1, 2013 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Levande said...

Hele mooie outfit. Dit shirtje staat je super mooi! <3

 
At July 1, 2013 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Jasmijn said...

Leuke outfit! Die croptop is echt super! xxx

 
At July 1, 2013 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Anna said...

Wat een toffe outfit!

 
At July 4, 2013 at 6:34 PM , Blogger Joy | The life of Joy said...

Ik vind de short heel leuk! Ook je pet vind ik lekker opvallen :)

Xo

 
At July 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM , Anonymous LEA REIFF said...

Love your outfit!

 
At July 5, 2013 at 8:58 PM , Blogger Alice said...

Nice simple outfit but looks amazing. Also you have an amazing figure! Nice blog :)

Alice x

http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk


 
At July 7, 2013 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Eva said...

Zooo leuk, je hebt echt zo'n hele eigen style! Love it!! XX

fashion, lifestyle, photography blog

 

Post a Comment

Als je een reactie achter laat ben je lief, maar geld doneren zodat ik schoenen kan kopen is ook altijd een optie.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home